Monday, October 5, 2015

My story and my new life health coaching :)

Hi friends! I have been wanting to do this for a while now! I am excited about starting as a health coach- assisting others to reach their goals! I have always been passionate about empowering others to live their very best life, and to be their best self. 2 years ago I would never think in a million years I would want to do health coaching. But coming from someone who lived off of sugar for every meal- when I changed my health and habits- my life changed. For me it was more about how I felt eating and exercising. I never wanted to do it for vanity reasons- but my health was in serious trouble. I would wake up every day feeling like a truck had hit me, or I had a hangover! I do not drink alcohol, but the sugar and poor food I was filling my body made me feel something was not right. I slowly started incorporating in whole meals each day. That was huge for me. I stopped eating fast-food (something huge in America) and started eating a dessert AFTER dinner. ( I know common sense right?!) I started light exercise and as time went on- I felt like a new person. I started to feel alive, something was moving in my body, heart, and mind! My thinking even became clearer, and my focus much better.

I am health coaching with Take Shape for Life. In the 1980's, Doctors created these medically formulated foods specifically for diabetics. There was so much success with this program that over time it got approved to release to the public. Most often the reason people keep extra weight is that their blood sugars are off balance. IT MAKES PERFECT SENSE NOW! With how much refined sugar is filling our every single food here in America, no wonder people's insulin is continually going up and down. These meal replacement are created to stabilize your blood sugar and reset your metabolism. Along with these meal replacements you get live tutorials from Doctors and Nurses, an inspiring book to read, invitations to free health classes in the area, and a health coach who will walk alongside you and cheer you on every step of the way- that would be ME! I will coach you, empower you, and assist you in which ever way you need to get to your goals.

My sister is my first client and she started in September 2015. She has been trying diets and plans for 7 years since she had her son- and has had no success. In her first month doing this program she has lost 10 pounds! She is ecstatic! On average, people lose about 10 pounds per month on this plan. I have tried the meal replacements and my only concern was remedied- they taste good!!!!

But it more than the weight loss. These meal replacements are just a tool to get you to where you want to be. It is a tool for you to start over and shift your habits and mindset toward your body and habits. My goal is to empower healthy living through the rest of your life- to inspire healthy habits and help others awaken to the gift that health can bring into their lives. Through my own experiences I have learned that eating healthy truly makes you feel amazing, your eyes sparkle, your skin glows, your hair is more vibrant and you radiate from the inside. This is why I am passionate about eating to sparkle!

Lets get started, I cant wait to hear your story!

Love,
Katie :)

No comments:

Post a Comment